1. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE?
- My photography style would be considered both documentary and candid. I aim to capture all of your moments as they happen naturally & authentically. Yes, there will be moments where I pose or guide you throughout your session, but overall I want my images to reflect you as yourselves and your vision entirely.
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR EDITING STYLE?
- I would say my editing style is a combination of warm muted tones, slight contrast & pops of colour.
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY FORMAL EDUCATION?
- Yes I do! I attended Red Deer college in order to attain my full photography certificate.
4. DO YOU BRING A SECOND SHOOTER WITH YOU TO WEDDINGS?
- I do not. However, I do have the option of adding a second shooter to your package for an additional price.
5. WHEN I GET THE DIGITAL FILES, DOES THAT MEAN I OWN THE COPYRIGHT?
- No it does not. I maintain the copyright to all of my images, ensuring that I can use my work for publication, promotional or commercial use. However I do give permission for certain uses such as printing, and online sharing, as long as it is solely for personal use.
6. IS THERE A RETAINER FEE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BOOK A SESSION WITH YOU?
- Yes! I require a 30% non-refundable retainer fee for all bookings. Your date will not be secure without one.
7. DO WE GET ALL OF THE IMAGES YOU TAKE?
8. WHAT CAN'T I DO WITH THE FILES?
- No, I sort through and select all of the images that I think are best for you. The number of images that I give to you also depends on the package that you have chosen.
9. DO YOU TRAVEL FOR WEDDINGS?
- You cannot make significant changes to the images that I give you. Cropping and resizing are okay, but please leave the image editing up to me. You also cannot sell the digital files or prints.
- Absolutely!! Send me a message and we can discuss all of the details and package options for you. Package Pricing for travel will increase with travel fees and overnight accommodations as required.
10. WHAT IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE OUR WEDDING DATE AFTER BOOKING WITH YOU?
- If your wedding date has been cancelled or changed your retainer fee is non-refundable, as stated in my contract. Once your retainer fee is received I turn down all other sessions on this date to hold it exclusively for you. If you would like to book another wedding date you will need to provide another 30% non-refundable retainer fee in order to secure it.
11. DO YOU REQUIRE A SHOTS LIST FOR OUR WEDDING?
- We will go through a list of family formals that you require. Other than that, I do not need a list. My job as your photographer is to photograph every detail I see at your wedding.
12. DO YOU HELP US PLAN OUR WEDDING TIMELINE?
- ABSOLUTELY!! This will help us to make sure that your wedding runs smoothly, and that there is enough time for all the shots we need! We will plan a date where we can get together, either in person or over the phone to go through and finalize all of your wedding details and timeline.
13. DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF VENDORS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND FOR OUR WEDDING?
- I sure do!! If you are getting married in Central Alberta I can definitely provide a list of vendors who I've had the pleasure of working with in the past, and would highly recommend.
14. HOW LONG UNTIL WE RECEIVE OUR GALLERY?
- For an engagement session I quote up to 3 weeks before you receive your edited images. For a wedding, as stated in my contract, it will typically take me 10 weeks for full editing completion. However, I will of course post a sneak peek before then so you have the chance to get excited for your full gallery.
15. WILL YOU PULL US OUT FOR SUNSET PHOTOS AT OUR RECEPTION?
16. IF WE DON'T WANT AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION DOES IT TAKE MONEY OFF OUR OVERALL PACKAGE PRICE?
- UMM YES PLEASE! If you are game for sunset photos I am there!! Sunset photos can easily be the BEST photos of your day! Plus it gives you two a chance to sneak away from all the crazy for a few minutes!
- No it does not. The engagement session that is provided with my premium package is complimentary. It gives us the chance to get to know each other and work together before your big day!
17. CAN WE PURCHASE THE RAW IMAGES FROM OUR SESSION?
- Unfortunately no, I do not sell my unedited images.
18. DO YOU CHARGE FOR DRIVING DISTANCE TRAVEL?
- Yes I do. I will travel up to 100 kilometres outside of Rocky Mountain House free of charge. After the 100 kilometres I charge 0.75 cents per KM.